Bullied by 2 naughty girls; Munirah & Sa’adah to answer 10 diffiult short-answered questions which I can’t find the answer in any book. Luckily my brain is still functioning to generate answers for half Obs & Gynae-related question. So, here goes my answers:
1. How old are you?
–> Not too old, but not so young. (oh, how old is old, and how young is young?)
2. Are you single?
–> A haploid.
3. At what age do you think you’ll get married?
–> Like the old says: “Bile dah sampai jodohnya..”
4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
–> Tell me, can I marry an XX?
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
–>A person genotypically and phenotypically XY.
6. Who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
–> We don’t need a ‘Z’
7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
–> Garden/beach is too far away, and a traditional wedding costs a lot.
8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
–> Under the Sun.
9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
–> I like Muni’s answer: “As many as I know. If the food x enuff, we do potluck, kay.”
10. Will that include your exes?
–> I understand it as ‘X’s. (XX or XXY or whoever with an ‘X’ ). So my answer is yes.
11. How many layers of cake do you want?
–> How many layers does a ‘Kek Lapis Sarawak’ have? I’ll count next time.
12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
–> Which one do you mean? The reception or the nikah?
13. Name the song/tune you’d like to play at your wedding.
–> I don’t play any. The radio will.
15. Champagne or red wine?
–> ever heard this hadeeth?
ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ يَقُولُ
سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ أَتَانِي جِبْرِيلُ فَقَالَ يَا مُحَمَّدُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ قَدْ لَعَنَ الْخَمْرَ وَعَاصِرَهَا وَمُعْتَصِرَهَا وَشَارِبَهَا وَحَامِلَهَا وَالْمَحْمُولَةَ إِلَيْهِ وَبَائِعَهَا وَمُبْتَاعَهَا وَسَاقِيَهَا وَمُسْتَقِيَهَا
Ibn ‘Abbas berkata; aku mendengar Rasulullah s.a.w. bersabda: Jibril telah datang kepadaku lalu berkata – “Ya Muhammad, sesungguhnya Allah ‘azza wa Jalla melaknat khamr (arak), pemerahnya dan pengilang perahan, peminumnya, pembawanya dan yang dibawa kepadanya, penjual dan pembelinya, pemberi minum dan yang meminta minum dengannya. [Musnad Ahmad] Read more.
16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
–> A houseman works 24/7. So, I choose day 8 of any week in calendar.
17. Money or household items?
–> Books, books and books. And a telescope.
18. How many kids would you like to have?
–> Oh, I think the consultant of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Department will know this better. I’ll go consult them after class tomorrow.
19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
–> I think our four hippocampi are more than enough🙂
20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know ?
–> Maybe i should just wait for the invitation cards…